Tuesday 2 June 2015

Boat Sailor

Happiness is a state of Mind ‪#‎Story_6‬

As I've grown - dare I say it - older, I had hopes of indulging my dreams of being a sailor.
My name is Qurban Jumma, I am 10 years old and I have spent half of my life travelling in Sea, I was 5 years old when for the first time my father bring me to the boat, I was frightened, a thought was coming in my mind that I will drown in the deep sea and no one will save me. But as time passes this fear leads me to built a strong and healthy relationship with sea. I enjoy travelling, every day is new for me, I meet new peoples, observe them and learn from them. I use to go to Madarssa to get basic Islamic education to know my religion, what is happening in the world, I get to know from the people I daily meet.

I have 1 sister and 2 brothers, but only I am the one who volunteered to become a sailor, it's not by force but its by choice, I love to travel in the sea.
People who come to explore Mangroves, are so much busy in enjoying the beauty that no one notices that I myself have some story to share.

I always wanted to sail my boat deep in the sea, I always wanted to see the other side of the sea, some use to say there is Mumbai some use to say If we go some miles a head we will reach Dubai, but my dream of going far is not yet fulfilled.

Every day I come on the same place on the same boat but with different people on board with us, I smile with them, enjoy with them and share laughter, to me Happiness is travelling.
I get the same answer again, the boy having no luxuries, who has no idea what's happening in the world, who has no gadgets to enjoy, no toys to play, even he has no time to play with his friends. How is this possible the boy is happy?

I think the answer is, Happiness is a state of mind.. and it varies from person to person, to him happiness is travelling on boat and exploring new places, enjoying the beautiful sights of the sea that brings smile on his face.
Story continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment