Tuesday 2 June 2015

Disable Person With Abilities

Happiness is a state of Mind


It was the same day as it used to be. I was in 9th grade. I am a resident of Drigh Road, some railway tracks connects this area. Just when I was about to cross the road with a bag on my shoulders, I was hit by a train. I had an injury on my head due to which I went unconscious on the spot. My legs were on railway tracks and rail passed by my legs. Period! "

"I still remember the moment when some people gave me the clothes, bag and register of my son, I lost away my consciousness on the spot"
Says the mother of 25 years old disable.

Added further;
"The only fear was, what will I say to David when he will ask for his legs?
This question killed me every single moment, but as David came into the state of consciousness, his words made me shocked "
"I said to my mother that the tragedy has already taken place. All we have to is to face the challenges."
Said the young boy in a wheelchair.

"As I came back to him, I came back with a promise. A promise of not exploiting my disability."
"Sitting in this same wheelchair, I accomplished so many of my dreams. I restarted my studies after a year gap and finally did my intermediate.
I started watching YouTube videos in order to see how a disable person spends his life. I approached many people via YouTube and finally made my personal channel. 3000+ views within 2 days was actually an achievement. 

Fortunately, I started becoming an inspiration for many.
Becoming an inspiration was the greatest achievement.
I started some computer courses since it was a dream. I did the course of computer networking, CCNA, network plus and more.

And.. The best part is, I am a very good basketball player too. Although I am still unable to achieve much, but yes, I can play it very well. I usually play it at my workplace."
"I work at St. John's School as a receptionist."

"My son for whom I once went to buy a wheel chair.. Saying this may seem easy, but only a mother can understand what it feels like to buy a wheelchair for her only young son.
But, now I can proudly say that from these same roads I went to buy a wheelchair and now from these same roads my son goes to his workplace. Earns for us. Supports us."
Said a mother with wet eyes and shaky voice.

"Days were tough and the time was difficult. My god was/is the pioneer of this courage."
"If a physical disability stops you, it means you're mentally disabled.
Find fortunes in adversaries and you are half way done."
David John.

No comments:

Post a Comment